Whenever I hear women’s sweater, a lumpy and boring thick knitted clothing comes to my mind. Sweaters are warm and comfortable piece of clothing that sometimes you don’t want to wear outside of home. But do you know that there are so many different stylish sweaters available nowadays? Just check TBdress.com for a great selection of stylish and comfy sweaters. But what to do with your old grumpy sweaters? There’s still hope for them. Let me share some creative ways to style your sweater in different ways.
- Here’s one : An oversized sweater for instance can be used as a dress. No kidding, just imagine your black sweater dress can be your little black dress in less than two minutes. Just put on your sweater (make sure it’s large enough on you) Take your arms out to make it look like you’re wearing it as a tube. and pull the long sleeves as you tie them like a belt or ribbon on your waist. Voila! you’re dressing your sweater.
- Style your black sweater by adding colorful and printed scarfs on to it. Design it according to your mood or favorite color. It will stand out and look beautifully.
- Belts are the best accessories to curve your sweater with your body. Since most sweaters are loose, belts turn sweater in an instant sexy dress.
- Leggings are the most common way to style a sweater. Their opposite size compliments each other and blend well. Boots are a good addition to this outfit too.
- Accessorize. They are so many accessories that can go well with sweaters. Size doesn’t matter, you can wear large or thin necklaces and it will still stand out. Bangles will look nice and fashionable on them too.
Check out http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Sweaters-101057 for more!
Sweaters can be functional and fashionable at the same time. So wear it with confidence and look hot inside-out.